Completed On Time10.0
Kept to Budget10.0
Standard of Finish10.0
10.0 "Great service and a really good job all done on time and at a competitive price"
- +The three repairs I have had done have all been excellent and at really competitive prices - the staff have been excellent and friendly and tried really hard to help out with difficult timetables(mine) - it's a family team and that shows in the service.
10.0 "Outstanding all around!"
- +Thanks so much to Graham and the team. My beloved Alfa Romeo had awful sunburn on one side, she was a real eyesore. But I took her in and within a matter of days, she was back as good as new! I’m thoroughly impressed by the service, (competitive) price, excellent body work and quick turnaround. Thanks again.
- -No cons
10.0 "Immaculate respray and great customer service"
- +This is the second time I've used this garage now so about time I left a review. The first time was to have some carbon M-performance bits fitted to my 4 series. I'm rather fussy when it comes to things not being symmetrical and even, so was very pleased that it was all fitted perfectly. A year later, and even after scraping many speed humps they are still fully attached and secure. Also at the time of getting this done, I had a bulb go that morning and asked them if they could replace it. They not only sourced the parts to include this but even gave it at cost price after seeing how much my xenon bulbs cost. Brilliant customer service.
More recently a had a few holes to fill (from removing number plate surround) and some stone chips on the front bumper. This was carried out quicker than advised and now looks as good as new. Paint matches perfectly, and can't even tell where the holes used to me. Truly an immaculate job.
Would highly recommend.
10.0 "Brilliant quick service. Friendly staff."
- +Staff member came in early two days in a. Row so I could drop off and collect my car before work.
Work was carried out quickly and professionally.
Courtesy car at no extra cost.
Free quote by email just by sending over pictures of the damage.
- +Complete respray of our beloved T4. Graham was very professional and kept in contact ( even on a Sunday! ) Delighted with the end result. Would highly recommend.
After a run-in with a home delivery van and a quote from an authorized repair shop of well over a thousand pounds, I came to these folks to see what they could do about my dented rear end... I received a great service with an old car with a bit of rust and a tricky colour match, you can't even see it's been repaired! Good price as well, less than half the other
garages would have charged.
Top job done by the guys on my TVR. Good communications, pleasant service and fairly priced, I'd have no hesitation in taking my car back should I need any further work done in the future. Thanks again.
After I accidentally banged my car into contrite wall in a car park I took it here and they were fantastic. They are so friendly and helpful with me and so impressed with the fast, professional service at a reasonable price. Can't see any evidence of the original damage. Would recommend to anyone in a similar situation.
Brilliant job, great people and the best price around. I had my Citroen hy van body work and a full respray. A lot of work, done well and much cheaper than you would expect for restoration work. I have already recommended to a few friends.
Brilliant job, made my bongo look beautiful again. Care and attention given to finish. Care taken to make it a long-term job, so the rust doesn't return. NO nasty surprises, in fact a pleasant surprise when they managed to retain the decals.
Professional friendly staff to deal with. Received detailed quote same day. Very competitive price. Repair was carried out in good time to a very high standard. If someone crashes into me again would not hesitate to bring it here for repair!