Completed On Time10.0
Kept to Budget10.0
Standard of Finish10.0
10.0 "My definate garage of choice for future service!!"
- +Couldn't be happier with the work done on my car today. Great overall service. They were able to look at my car at short notice and quote me on the rust repair/prevention job needed. Staff were very knowledgeable and professional. My definate garage of choice for future service!!
10.0 "What a wonderful job you all did."
- +At very short notice I was able to arrange for my one year old red mini cooper have the dent and straches removed from the bumper. He is now back to show room condition. What a wonderful job you all did. I would recommend The Car Body Shop Exeter to anyone that wanted a professional job done on their pride and joy car. Thank you.
10.0 "Really great people, and friendly, cannot recommend them enough!"
- + brought in my BMW e34 to get the drivers door fixed and resprayed and also the bonnet resprayed, they did a fantastic job! The finish on the bonnet and door is like factory new! They did a brilliant job fixing the door too, I'd bought a replacement door, but it turned out to be a bit on the rusty and dented side, but they fixed that up and it now looks incredible! Really great people, and friendly, cannot recommend them enough! I shall be back to get the rest of my car sprayed to get it all looking as good as the bonnet and door now!
10.0 "Brilliant job at a good price. I would definetly use these guys again."
- +The lease had ended on my car and it has acquired quite a few dents and scratches over the last 4 years! The car looked like brand new when I picked it up and the lease company couldn't find a single fault with the vehicle when it was collected. Brilliant job at a good price. I would definetly use these guys again.
10.0 "Excellent service and quality of work."
- +Had some nasty chips and road rash on my bonnet. Went to see the team at Exeter Car Body Shop. I was given a quote for the bonnet and I also questioned some damage to the right wing of my car. I was provided with a discount due to having more work done. Excellent service and quality of work.
After a run-in with a home delivery van and a quote from an authorized repair shop of well over a thousand pounds, I came to these folks to see what they could do about my dented rear end... I received a great service with an old car with a bit of rust and a tricky colour match, you can't even see it's been repaired! Good price as well, less than half the other
garages would have charged.
Top job done by the guys on my TVR. Good communications, pleasant service and fairly priced, I'd have no hesitation in taking my car back should I need any further work done in the future. Thanks again.
After I accidentally banged my car into contrite wall in a car park I took it here and they were fantastic. They are so friendly and helpful with me and so impressed with the fast, professional service at a reasonable price. Can't see any evidence of the original damage. Would recommend to anyone in a similar situation.
Brilliant job, great people and the best price around. I had my Citroen hy van body work and a full respray. A lot of work, done well and much cheaper than you would expect for restoration work. I have already recommended to a few friends.
Brilliant job, made my bongo look beautiful again. Care and attention given to finish. Care taken to make it a long-term job, so the rust doesn't return. NO nasty surprises, in fact a pleasant surprise when they managed to retain the decals.
Professional friendly staff to deal with. Received detailed quote same day. Very competitive price. Repair was carried out in good time to a very high standard. If someone crashes into me again would not hesitate to bring it here for repair!